Write for Us Guest posts for Various Health Topics
Would you like your article to appear on Writing and Wellness?
We’re always open to guest posts from writers and from those who help writers to do their best work and live their most creative lives. We offer a limited number of opportunities for writers and bloggers to share their experience and expertise through contributed content on a wide variety of topics related to health, wellness, and lifestyle.Make sure your topic has not already been covered.
Health Community Key accepts guest articles on any of the following topics:
- Physical Health
- Hair loss
- Mental Health
- Addiction Recovery
- Psychological Health
- Spiritual Health
Guest Post Guidelines:
How to Submit an Article? Submission Guidelines – Follow 10 Simple Rules:
- Your post must be 100% original, written by you and not published anywhere prior to submission or the following posting should it be accepted.
- External links to your own website or blog, if any, must be in the author’s bio. Linking to your website in the content is off limits.
- Please remember to include a good quality image in your post.
- All posts must be original content. We will check for plagiarism and copyright infringement, so please just don’t do it.
- Posts must be of high quality. Our readers have come to expect quality material, and that’s all we publish.
- Health Article should be of minimum 800 to 1000 words and should clear all plagiarism check in Copyscape.
- We will set up an author box at the end of your article, so please include a short bio (less than 130 words). Our blog is a great resource to promote what you’re doing.
- We appreciate if you respond to questions in the comment section of the post.
- Ensure that you write about an INTERESTING topic and provide ORIGINAL information.
- Posts must fit with the mission of the site.If your article was not published, it is for one of three common reasons: duplicate content, poor writing skills, or most often, simply you did not follow our submission guideline. If you think you have a great article in one of these areas, or you have another idea you think we’d be interested in, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.